data recovery on your personal files
Whether you lost timeless family photos, important tax documents or your favorite holiday vidos, there’s no reason you should go without your data a minute longer than you have to. TTR Data Recovery has been restoring lost information successfully for decades, and we’re ready to do the same for you.
Our expertise is known to home data users around the world. We’re even trusted by international businesses because we respect client confidentiality and perform accurate, rapid work. Our experts can retrieve your data from damaged hard drives, laptops, PCs, Macs, memory cards, RAID systems, servers, tablets and smartphones. Why accept data loss when it’s so easy to put our skills to work for you?
Your Data Always Stays Secure With TTR.
We understand how hard it is to let your data go. That’s why we preserve your privacy by maintaining SOC 2 Type ll Security certification. This allows us to provide complete data-security features, like:
- Universal encryption of returned data so that only you can access it,
- Background checks for all of our office workers, engineers and couriers
- ISO 9001 certification that means our processes are quality-controlled to protectyour security
- Local and regional facilities, at-home or remote service, and secure media transportation that lets you enjoy recovery that fits in with your routine
Some of the Many Reasons People Choose TTR
- You get to confirm and verify your recovered data before you pay
- Our consultations and standard evaluations are always 100 percent free
- Thanks to our No-Data, No-Charge Guarantee, you only pay if we get your data back: No upfront fees or deposits are necessary
- We provide 24/7 customer support and free inbound shipping
- We offer economical payment plans.
- Our fees are low and reasonably priced
- We make the data-recovery process easy and simple even if you're not a tech wiz
Hard Drive Recovery
Hard Drive Disks, or HDDs, ensure your computer, laptop or media center retains the data you cherish. No matter what brand of device you use or who manufactured it, we can restore the lost data.
Solid State Drive Recovery
Solid State Drives, or SSDs, are like HDDs, but they're silent, lightweight and compact with no moving parts. Most often found in laptops and similar hardware, they're harder for many companies to restore. Not TTR. Our experts work closely with drive manufacturers to ensure we can correct any kind of loss you experience.
Flash/Memory Drive Recovery
The flash memory in your phone, camera or tablet is pretty convenient, but not when it doesn't function properly. TTR Data Recovery makes it simple to get your information back so that you can keep taking selfies, documenting important life events, chatting, watching movies or doing your work from the comfort of the couch. All you have to do is call or start your order online.
With Thousands Of Satisfied Customers, you can trust TTRHear what other people have to say about how TTR Data Recovery helped them:
TTR did a wonderful job. The very important data that could not be recovered was tampered with someone in our IT dept. thought he was helping he reimaged the c drive. TTR will stay in my contacts.Angela
Very quick recovery, very efficient, reasonable price. Most of my data recovered. Thank you.Maximilie Novak
I dropped my external hard drive and it would not operate. TTR was able to recover all of my data from the damaged drive.Deborah Watkins, Watkins Consulting
Our NAS was unresponsive and we discovered that several drives were corrupted. TTR was very helpful in diagnosing and recovering the RAID array.Kelley Frankovitch, Kingsley Associates
Keep up the terrific customer service; that’s what made the difference for me.Joe Latorre
TTR did a fantastic job and recovered all our personal files. Kudos to their efficient and professional manner how the job was completed on a timely fashion and to our satisfaction. Would recommend them to all our colleagues and friends.Ananth Krishnan
I’m very satisfied with the service TTR Data Recovery provided and will definitely consider them in the future in case I run into a similar situation.Luis