Due to the high volume of jobs, TTR Data Recovery is no longer accepting any new data recovery cases. If you have an existing case, please contact your Account Representative.
Data Recovery Process Roadmap!
Submit Your Data Recovery Case Online
- You will then receive a data recovery request form in your email
- A specific case number and representative will be assigned to you
Drop off/Ship Your Media Files
- After receiiving your data recovery request form, please follow our packaging instructions to safely ship your media directly to us, or drop it off at any one of office locations
- We will contact you within 24-48 business hours with your free diagnostic (failure , cost,time,etc.)
- if you choose to decline the recovery at this point we will send your media back to you free of charge.
- If your case requires Emergency or Rush services please let your representative know and we will diagnose your media immediately.
Intitate Data Recovery
- Upon customer approval, the faulty media is queued for service with our techinicians in our certified ISOClass 100 Cleanroom
- At TTR Data Recovery, our team of specialist is dedicated to recovering your data in a fast, secure and confidential manner
Verifying Your Recovered Data
- As soon as the recovery process is completed, we will email you with a list of all recovered files for your inspection
- If you are not satisfiled with the recovered data, We will send your media back to you free of charge